Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Redundant Foolishness...

It wasn't real. It's just a facade I made up in my head to make me believe that it was worthy of me... that an image of me was note worthy. It was a bona fide belief that made me think that there are always a reciprocal feeling behind the walls. Within the screen that omits the very image of calligraphy of today's modern standards, it was merely a way to entice my constant need to feel redemption.

It wasn't real. It was just my fantasy. So why did I choose to believe it? Why all the promises and the toasts to further tell us that what we have is special? What we will always adorn is the symbol of respect and honor? Was it merely a dance so that you can waste time while sleep beckons you?

I can only admonish myself for believing yet again. It was a vicious circle of complete incompetence on my part. A foolishness that needs to be slain.

Now I'm just somebody that you used to know for I will attempt to choke the life of the one who persuaded himself to be there. To believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment