Sunday, October 29, 2017

The Magic of Disney 2017


So just a quick moment to talk about my recent trip to Disneyland! I think it's pretty obvious that I am a Disney fan(Elsa fan) so to stumble on a post like this on my page is very likely. That and I managed to go to a magical place that I believe everyone should experience at least once. And for those who haven't gone here and is somehow reading my page, to quote Scar: BE PREPARED to spend a lot of money. I know I did!


Food and souvenirs! Expect that! By the way, the giant turkey leg... a must. I had to hunt this sucker down and really chomp on it! I ate at other places too, but this one has to get a highlight.



Now, this was a cool place to be in since, you know, I am a big time Frozen fan. Got to meet the current models for Elsa and Anna. I went here twice, honestly. Two different nights and let me just say that I think there were two models of Elsa... and they were pretty enough to be Elsa. Honestly, all the models for the Princesses were pretty as heck! But I'm biased in regards to Elsa, as you all should probably guess by now. Also, I bought the Elsa hoodie for the sake of showcasing it on this trip... BUT it was too darn hot to even think of a hoodie.



But this particular room also showcases some of the 'behind-the-scenes' of some of our famous and beloved Disney movies.


Disneyland is a pretty fantastic place to be. Spent a lot of money and got some pretty cool souvenir, but it was a revitalizing place. I am enamored by the vibe that is still emanating from my memories. It inspired and made me feel a lost innocence. It was also a trip for a special someone in my life so I'm glad she had fun. The place is a must, that's for sure, to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment