Monday, August 22, 2016

Until We Meet Again


I don't usually post these kinds of things because they... touch an area of my life that is a bit too close to "me".  But I suppose in some ways, this area of the web, my kinks, my collection, my fictions, my desires are all about "me". So I suppose if I am to use this to bridge the gap between my life and the next... this is more than adequate.

My friend, we have had years, haven't we? The clouds we exhaled, the intoxicating nights, the useless bickering, and all the endless laughs. You are a good man and through thick and thin we have seen things together; US and the rest of our boys.

I wish you well. I wish you luck. I do hope that you find the thing that you are seeking in life. Know that we are here and that you will never lose your place amongst the clouds.

Farewell, my friend and I'll see you next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment