Monday, July 14, 2014

Avengers Assemble(Comic books) #21-22


Haven't done one of these in a while and I guess it's kind of an odd thing to have in my blog spot, but hey! Spider-Woman in the cover with two other Spi(spy)der gals?! For sure had to pick this up!


So Avengers #21 starts out with Spider-Girl seeking out the help of the Avengers. She ends up teaming up with the two spider related gals(a humorous few interaction with the likes of Iron Man and Ms. Marvel on Anya's part!) none other than Black Widow and SPIDER-WOMAN! This little elevator scene is quite nice. I haven't been in touch with comics but Jessica seems to be more jovial and comfortable in her position as an Avenger. Then of course there are battle scenes that ensued when penetrating the A.I.M. headquarters that these gals needed to break into. It was a pretty cool battle scene as terse as it was!


And the gals get a cool little pose too and plenty of Spider-Woman exposure on the pages! Something I always like! What's better though than Spider-Woman teaming up with two other spider-related hott babes of the Marvel world?!

Another Spider-Woman chair tie scene! Okay it's nothing really to get excited over. Okay with the three of them bound to a chair with blue ropes, perhaps it is!


But blue ropes... okay. Sensual. And yet with such an sensual rope color and pose, why the heck did A.I.M. NOT gag at least Spider-Girl! or how about gag Spider-Woman too since they just need Black Widow to talk, right? Better yet, why not secure the gals even more?! Like at least give Spider-Woman some leg bindings!


Here's a better idea by A.I.M.! Let's just shoot them! Okayy..... on to the next issue.


So take out Black Widow and put another popular Avenger in and we get the cover for Avengers #22! So let's continue on to the perils of the Spi(spy)der gals shall we!?!


Okay(the next few comments will be a D.i.D. lover instead of actually 'reviewing' this comic book), so let's gag one of the gals. If I was one of the A.I.M. soldiers I would've gagged Spider-Girl right away since she is the rather obnoxious and fiery talkative one! I mean after all, there is something peculiar going on with Spider-Woman while Anya is talking her mouth off about Natasha being a Princess Damsel like Zelda(lol)! I mean... why not a great cleave gag, right?


Oh and yes! Another fail bondage on Spider-Woman. I mean, those were just ordinary ropes and everyone knows she has super strength, right? It's not like the knots were intricate! It's not like they were tied up efficiently at all! And she can release pheromones and have venom blasts. Stupid.


Sad moment of course. Which reminds me, I missed the whole point of this story anyways. I read it and got it but I didn't touch on this at all.


Spider-Girl needed help, the Black Widow and Spider-Woman offered assistance. They tracked the intended goal to A.I.M., they get captured and get info through their 'peril' and so here we are. Honestly I was merely touching base with just how bad villains are at tying Spider-Woman up still. Regardless, it was a neat scene even if it was faux the whole time. Alright that's it for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment