Saturday, December 7, 2013

"Remedy"

Everyday that passes I tend to realize that this 'whole thing' has always been up to me. And I'm not in the mood to do things for everyone anymore.

It's not my fight anymore. They said that we fight together, but the truth is, I'm the only one who has been fighting. Everyone just sprout out their hopeful joviality and their broken promises while I'm the only one that truly reaches out. 

I'm not going to do it anymore because at the end of the day, sometimes the main character of the story has to be choose the happy ending. 

This whole "Once Upon A Time" ….

If there is some good karma that I have left, give me the ability to walk pass this. Better yet, take it back from the beginning and cut off all the nerves. 

Cut it off from the origin, destroy the conduit and make me 'whole' from the start. "Nothing" good has come out of this that is worth being 'patient' for. I have given my virtues for this world already.

It's up to them to actually FIGHT for once so they can actually Gain a Story of their own and not corrupting mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment