Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Let's……. Change the beat.


Kitty Young is the only face of Harley Quinn I know now. Disagree?


Please try.


I wish I knew who this cosplayer was because…… DAMN.


Damn.


uh yeah. Skrull or Drew, don't care! Damn!


Damn.


Magically DAMN!


Yeah. Damn.


Yeah. Damn final heaven indeed.

ending note: I fervently apologize if I am unable to give credit to some of these lovely ladies! I scouted for these images across the web and have lost the website for some of them or some of them were sent to me. I would LOVE to credit them so if you happen to come across my blog now and see your lovely self in here, please admonish me and I would hope you will give me OFFICIAL permission to use these and a link to your page! Of course the photographers who come across your work in here are more than(obviously) allowed to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment