Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A Collector's Strife

I was thinking of writing "Collector's Bane" but that would have too much Batman innuendo to read on. But then again "Strife" is an X-Men character so... yeah. The conundrum ends with me choosing Strife. I like the word better. (Or it could be FFVII's Clouds Strife).


So what do I speak of in regards to collector's strife? Well, let's just observe this innocent shelf where I have coined as my "Asuka shelf". It was supposed to be anime, but that didn't happen. Anyways. One might NOT be able to catch something there BUT...


That's the lazy side of me. I haven't dusted my shelves in a few weeks which results into this kind of 'mess'. A little bit of elbow grease does some magic though.


And there you have it! Well that was a very random post. Just thought I'd share some of my endeavors when I have the time to do a full on 'groom' on my game room. With the amount of things going on, I hardly have THAT much time.  But I would want to evade the result of the middle picture as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment