Monday, February 4, 2013

"The Red" Phase I



This is a process, one that I am proud that I have come to even go THIS far. It's not so much of a minor step either but a few dozen ones. The Hardest part is over which is painting the walls and ceiling RED. Now the rest... well it's deciding how I want the whole set up and the genres to mingle.


So as one can decipher, these two black shelves are an old friend from my previous game room. They will come in rather handy and what they will contain will change in ways that will probably blow the other set up! Of course this can all be premature words since I only have a few thoughts and nothing in tangible sight. But again... it's all coming together...


And this is what night time looks like! Yes, one can adhere to the idea that I indeed got a new T.V. to add to my 'toys'. Speaking of 'add', this is one in my collection that Has yet to really get the spotlight. Wonder why? She is awesome!

Daylight.

Night Time.
At any rate, I know the details and the show of my other toys are sparse in enjoyability(unless Ignis' bosoms did the trick; don't ask why her 'wedding' dress is lacking breast cover), but again, in just a few weeks or less, I will have MY GAME ROOM again.  Well, that's it for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment