Friday, January 11, 2013

Bonding Time

                 

When someone bears the mark of a certain 'preference', it starts by having a scape goat that won't cause harm to anyone. Well, this is what I DID way back when anyways and why shouldn't it transfer over to the more articulate toys of these days like the Marvel Legends of Spider-Woman? Her current captor is from the series of the 'House Of M'. Technically this is a variation of Ben Grimm (I assume) and he is called 'The It'. Strange. Anyways...


Next victim is none other than the alternate universe daughter of Cyclops and Jean Grey: Rachel Grey or... Marvel Girl. Highly doubt these few certain 'black ropes' can hold someone who can use her mind to do just about anything... but you know. The captor? The House of M Hulk. And yes, I'm perverted and an avid bondage lover! Well, on to more things interesting, right? Let's see what else I can dig up in my little 'toy box'.

No comments:

Post a Comment