Friday, December 11, 2015

New Trailers

I'm a bit late on these but it's time to add a little more nerd zest in this glum and gloom side of my web. So... let's take a gander at Marvel's line up:


Civil War: While I didn't expect it to go canon wise with the comic book, it does feel a bit.... TOO different. Civil War is one of my favorite story line in the Comic Book realm of Marvel. Really struck a note in me. While I have faith in this movie rendition, I just really miss that grand feel that was conveyed in the comic book realm.


X-Men Apocalypse: I have to say, I haven't been excited about an X-Men movie for a long while now. Here it is then! I hate to say it, I wish there was more Psylocke in the trailer. It's probably the ONLY reason why I want to watch this movie.

Well... here's DC's line up:


Dawn of Justice: Okay so I'm not going to say I'm not impressed with this trailer because I am. There definitely is a lot for Comic Book fans and for any who are Big time DC fans, this should evoke nerdgasm or two. For me.... WONDER WOMAN! Doomsday though?

Well, there you have it. Personally, I'm looking forward to ALL the Comic Book movies coming out in 2016. These two are the heavy hitters though to the majority of fans. Though I am a bit excited for Suicide Squad.

And on the GAMING WORLD......



Final Fantasy VII: THEY ARE NOT F@CKING around! Woo boy! Looks like the old ways has joined the new! If I don't have a ps4 by the time this game comes out, I'm going to buy one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment