Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Masterless and Rage: No "V"


I'm going to tell you right now, that is hilarious. The most flabbergasting sign that could *v*ery well be 2015's way of nudging the lack of. 

Glad you think so. Makes certain words harder to type you know. 

Nothing in you finds it a bit .... peculiar? Or nothing about it spells some sort of 'sign'? 

Should I take it as such? 

Could and should. After all, out of ALL the letters to come out it has to be "*V*". 

It also tells me that this damn year can't e*v*en lea*v*e my damn keyboard alone. E*v*erything seems to be at risk. 

Yes there is that. But... out of all the letters. There is no *V.V* to be taken here indeed. 

So yeah, I know that point as it is. What else do you want to say about this slight incon*v*enience? 

Nothing else, honestly. I think we ha*v*e said what we had to say. Expressed what we needed to. Emptied out chest and went in circles until we ha*v*e burned the ground that we walk on. Torched the bridges... 

Something's on my mind... it's been there for some time... 

This time I'm on to you. So where's the other face? That face we'*v*e seen before? Your head trip's boring me. 

Let's nuke the bridged we torched 2000 times before. This time let's blast it all to hell! I'*v*e had this burning in my guts now for so long. My belly's aching now to say.

Stuck down in a rut of dislogic and smut. A side of you well hid. When it's all said and done, it's been real fun. But was it all real fun? 

No. Suppose not. 

Then let's just let it be, then and work on fixing our own. 

In hopes that next year we'll ha*v*e *v*ictory? 

Yeahp. 

Hmmmmm.

See you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment