Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Currently Playing:


Dragon's Dogma. Something about this game that enamored me and pretty much got me attached to it. Right off the get go however, one can discern that the graphics aren't exactly at its prime. Seems like it is more or less the pinnacle of ps2's graphics. Though that isn't everything and it seems like there are a lot of potentials behind this said game. Not going to avert my eyes on what could be a potentially a very fun game because of aesthetics. Again, my code, as long as I feel like I'm playing a game adequate graphics in this day and age. Basically, as long as it's not PSX charms, we are on the good path.


Besides, I hunger for another RPG this time around. Not a lot of good ones out there right now. That and I'm in a trophy hunting mood. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment