Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Spidey's Duds!

Well, as I have mentioned, it is Spidey Month (while July lasts anyways). And let me just ramble briefly about some of my favorite suits that Spidey wore in his decades of crime fighting. Be aware that I will not go in great detail with any of them and maybe in the future I will blog about them with more depth. As of right now, let's just muse at their aesthetics, shall we?

Black Suit

Iron Spider

Future Foundation

Ben Reilly Spider-Man.


And one that I have blogged about already: Scarlet Spider 2012 (Kaine)

Again, this is just a minor words in regards to Spidey's fashion statement throughout the years. Sadly, his original one isn't exactly the coolest thing ever, but it serves as nostalgia. But he is in DIRE need of a new suit!!! One of these would suffice (The Iron Spider!).

No comments:

Post a Comment