Friday, January 20, 2017

Q-Fig: Classic Harley Quinn


Another Harley Quinn figure! This time we have the classic costume with one of her Hyenas! Definitely classic Harley from the Batman TAS! Let's check her out!



I have never heard of this brand before; not to say they are not popular but I believe this came from a LootCrate. A friend gave it to me so it's a free figure. It definitely is a piggy-back ride to Harley's growing popularity as shown in the back with the other figure you can purchase.


Obviously this is not the first Harley Quinn figure I have, but I will say this one has some unique features that I haven't seen before in a statue. Aside from the hyena along side with her (I'm not sure what the name is), there is a 'diaogue' bubble that is comicbook aesthetic friendly. There is a default "Hi Puddin! Miss me?" quote. But that's a sticker you can peel off and with a dry erase marker you can write anything you want. Neat.




The rest of the figure is pretty neat as well. It's not the most detailed figure, but for what it gives (and the fact that it didn't cost me a penny), she is pretty awesome. I like the pose; very Harleyquinn: obnoxious, trending the border of 'sexy' and dangerous. The emotion on both Harley and her hyena is just menacing.


Of course the head is big as well. Don't expect the proportions to be human-realistic-based.


Here she is without the dialogue stand.


I'll put her next to my mini Ame-Comi Harley Quinn figurine. She's that tiny.


Like I said, NEAT. Won't be winning any trophies as a highlight to my collection for 2017, but as an addition, she's cute and welcomed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment